The INTM curriculum includes a range of managerial topics; financial and resource management, sales and marketing, risk assessment, project management, entrepreneurship and more. In-depth study is facilitated through Industrial Specializations, available to both graduate and undergraduate students:
- Industrial Facilities (IF)
- Industrial Sustainability (ST)
- Manufacturing Technology (MT)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Telecommunication Tech (TT)
INTM courses generally meet one night a week to suit the schedules of working adults. Classes meet at IIT’s Main Campus in Chicago, the Rice Campus in Wheaton, and via the internet for students located elsewhere in the world. Please see our Programs information for more details on course offerings.