SUMMER 2014 Course Schedule
INTM offers several courses during the Summer Semester. IIT runs four summer terms, each varying in duration and start/end dates. INTM offers courses during summer session D (12-week session, May 19-August 9) and Summer Session B (8-week session, June 2-July 26).
- Summer ’14 registration begins Monday, April 7. New alternate PINS will be issued for registration.
- VIEW INTM’S SUMMER ’14 COURSE SCHEDULE
FALL 2014 Course Schedule
IIT’s Fall 2014 semester runs Monday, August 25 through Saturday, December 13. Registration begins Monday, April 7. Students may add or drop classes through September 5 (the add/drop deadline).
- VIEW INTM’S FALL ’14 COURSE SCHEDULE
- VIEW IIT’S MASTER SCHEDULE to identify all options for Humanities, Social Science, IPROs and all other department listings.
- New students must meet with an academic advisor to discuss course choices and obtain the registration PIN. Continuing students may connect with an advisor via phone or email, however a visit to the INTM office is preferred.
- New international students generally are not able to register prior to arrival in Chicago and checking in with IIT’s International Center at Main Campus.
- IPRO project descriptions are posted on the IPRO website.
- Early registration for IPROs and evening Humanities and Social Science courses is recommended.
- VIEW THE ACADEMIC CALENDAR on the Registrar’s website
- THE FINAL EXAM WEEK SCHEDULE differs from normally scheduled class times. Confirm final exam plans with your instructor(s).