SPRING 2015 Course Schedule
IIT’s Spring 2015 semester runs Monday, January 12 through Saturday, May 9. Registration begins Monday, November 10. Students may add or drop classes through January 24 (the add/drop deadline).
- VIEW INTM’S SPRING ’15 COURSE SCHEDULE
- VIEW IIT’S MASTER SCHEDULE to identify all options for Humanities, Social Science, IPROs and all other department listings.
- New students must meet with an academic advisor to discuss course choices and obtain the registration PIN. Continuing students may connect with an advisor via phone or email, however a visit to the INTM office is preferred.
- New international students generally are not able to register prior to arrival in Chicago and checking in with IIT’s International Center at Main Campus.
- IPRO project descriptions are posted on the IPRO website.
- Early registration for IPROs and evening Humanities and Social Science courses is recommended.
- VIEW THE ACADEMIC CALENDAR on the Registrar’s website
- THE FINAL EXAM WEEK SCHEDULE differs from normally scheduled class times. Confirm final exam plans with your instructor(s).