FALL 2014 Course Schedule
IIT’s Fall 2014 semester runs Monday, August 25 through Saturday, December 13. Registration begins Monday, April 7. Students may add or drop classes through September 5 (the add/drop deadline).
- VIEW INTM’S FALL ’14 COURSE SCHEDULE
- VIEW IIT’S MASTER SCHEDULE to identify all options for Humanities, Social Science, IPROs and all other department listings.
- New students must meet with an academic advisor to discuss course choices and obtain the registration PIN. Continuing students may connect with an advisor via phone or email, however a visit to the INTM office is preferred.
- New international students generally are not able to register prior to arrival in Chicago and checking in with IIT’s International Center at Main Campus.
- IPRO project descriptions are posted on the IPRO website.
- Early registration for IPROs and evening Humanities and Social Science courses is recommended.
- VIEW THE ACADEMIC CALENDAR on the Registrar’s website
- THE FINAL EXAM WEEK SCHEDULE differs from normally scheduled class times. Confirm final exam plans with your instructor(s).