SPRING 2017 Course Schedule
IIT’s Spring 2017 semester runs from January 9 – May 6 (16weeks). Students may add or drop classes for Spring 2017 by January 21 (the add/drop deadline).
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR THE START OF EACH TERM:
- VIEW IIT’S MASTER SCHEDULE to identify all options for Humanities, Social Science, IPROs and all other department listings.
- New students must meet with an academic advisor to discuss course choices and obtain the registration PIN. Continuing students may connect with an advisor via phone or email, however a visit to the INTM office is preferred.
- New international students generally are not able to register prior to arrival in Chicago and checking in with IIT’s International Center at Main Campus.
- IPRO project descriptions are posted on the IPRO website.
- Early registration for IPROs and evening Humanities and Social Science courses is recommended.
- VIEW THE ACADEMIC CALENDAR on the Registrar’s website.