Summer and Fall 2017 Course Schedules
IIT’s Summer 2017 semester runs in two sessions:
Session B: Monday, June 5 – Saturday, July 29 (8 Weeks)
Session D: Monday, May 22 – Saturday, August 12 (12 Weeks)
IIT's Fall 2017 semester runs from August 21-December 9 (16weeks). Students may add or drop classes for Fall 2017 by September 2 (the add/drop deadline).
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR THE START OF EACH TERM:
- VIEW IIT’S MASTER SCHEDULE to identify all options for Humanities, Social Science, IPROs and all other department listings.
- New students must consult with an academic advisor to discuss course choices and obtain the registration PIN. Continuing students may connect with an advisor via phone or email, however a visit to the INTM office is preferred.
- IPRO project descriptions are posted on the IPRO website.
- Early registration for IPROs and evening Humanities and Social Science courses is recommended.
- VIEW THE ACADEMIC CALENDAR on the Registrar’s website.