SPEAK is an opportunity for both international and domestic students, faculty, and staff to get together, share experiences, and learn from one another. The goals of SPEAK are...
- to engage both international and domestic students in conversation.
- to have international and domestic students expand their cultural knowledge.
- to make friends globally.
All students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend. The average number of attendees is around 30 students. Please see below for more information.
- When: TBD - SPEAK begins again in Fall
- Where: TBD
- RSVP: All are welcome to attend; RSVP is required if you would like to eat lunch with us.
Food will be provided, but please bring something to drink.
Join us and let's chat!
Thank you all for attending and making it a successful program! SPEAK will be on break for summer, but we will be back in Fall. If you are a current student or employee and would like to help planning, please contact email@example.com.
*SPEAK is only available at Mies Campus.