About this Course:
This course introduces basic concepts of systems programming. Participants learn to apply basic programming concepts toward solving problems, create source files and implement header files, work with and effectively use basic data types, compile source code into binary executable files, and understand the use of project management.
Who Should Attend:
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Write, compile, execute, troubleshoot, and resolve problems using C++ Programming Language and its features
- Understand and implement the concept of Object Oriented Programming methodology in program development
- Develop and identify important C++ standard libraries and classes
- Locate and use of Help Resources
- Developing and writing Object Oriented Programs
- Analyze and discuss software application and development theory and concepts
Grading/CEU award for this course includes assignments, exams, projects, labs and paper.