About this Course:
In-depth examination of topics in the management of information technology security including access control systems and methodology, business continuity and disaster recovery planning, legal issues in information system security, ethics, computer operations security, physical security and security architecture models using current standards and models.
Who Should Attend:
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe what incident response is and how it came to mean what it does today
- Identify and define key terms and critical concepts
- Describe the role of professionals involved in incident response in an organizational structure
- Explain the need for incident response
- Describe the more common attacks used against organizations and individuals
- Define threat management and its role in incident response
- Explain what an incident management plan is and identify its major components
Grading/CEU award for this course includes assignments, paper and exams.