About this Course:
Strategies for management of electronic commerce allow students to learn to re-engineering established business processes to increase enterprise competitive advantage, provide better customer service, reduce operating costs, and achieve a better return on investment. Students will learn to evaluate, use, and deploy state-of-the-art tools and techniques needed to develop a reliable e-commerce offering on the Web. The course will cover state-of-the-art programming and development tools. This class will provide students with hands-on exposure needed to design and build a fully functional e-commerce Web site.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Design and construct modern data driven websites and services
- Apply enterprise .NET platform techniques focusing on best practices, design patterns, and domain drive design
- Examine use of .NET technologies SQL, LINQ, Windows Communication Foundation, MVC and Entity Framework
- Leverage and extend the .NET Framework promoting maximum scalability and reusability
- Contrast tradeoffs between maintainability, extensibility, scalability, usability, and security
Grading/CEU award for this course includes assignments, exams, projects, labs and paper.