About this Course:
This course considers Web container application development for enterprise systems. The primary focus is on database connectivity (JDBC) integration with Web application programming using an enterprise-level application framework. A Web application term project considers the design and implementation of a database instance that serves as the information tier in a contemporary 3-tier enterprise solution.
Who Should Attend:
Upon completion of this course, participant should be able to:
- Design, produce and document several enterprise applications using the Java EE platform
- Use and administer a modern Java EE application server
- Create JSP and JSTL pages consisting of several standard tags
- Produce Servlet code to process HTTP requests
- Implement Java code that uses common JPA annotations and JPA Query Language
- Create business components with EJB technology
- Create web service producers based on EJB business components
- Produce JSF web applications
Grading/CEU award for this course includes assignments, mid-term, Final Project, Homework and Class participation.