About this Course:
This course introduces the concepts of object-oriented design and implementation approach in Java programming language. Participants will use different tools to understand some basic design patterns and know how to apply them into real world situations. Object-Oriented based design knowledge and how to implement in Java language will be discussed. Basic HTML World Wide Web programming will also be included.
Who Should Attend:
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Write and resolve programming problems using Java Language
- Build Java Application and Java Applet
- Identify Java standard libraries and classes
- Write, compile, execute and troubleshoot Java programming
- Understand and utilize Java Graphical User Interface in the program writing
- Understand Java programming syntax, control structures and Java programming concepts
- Understand, locate and Use Help Resources
- Develop and write Object Oriented Java Programs
Grading/CEU award for this course includes assignments, exams and labs.