About this Course:
This course covers a broad spectrum of object-oriented programming concepts and application programming interfaces. The student considers the details of object-orientated development in topics of multi-threading, data structure collections, stream I/O and client interfaces. Software engineering topics of packaging and deployment are covered as well. Hands-on exercises reinforce concepts taught throughout the course.
Who Should Attend:
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss intermediate object-oriented programming topics, jargon and techniques
- Locate application functionality from a large programmer API
- Debug application internal and external resources using unit testing principles
- Package and deploy applications
- Provide well-constructed code commenting and external documentation completely describing course deliverables
Grading/CEU award for this course includes projects and exams.