About this Course:
This course will cover object oriented approaches to system analysis, data modeling and design that combine both process and data views of systems. Emphasis is given to practical problems and the techniques needed to create solutions in systems design.
Who Should Attend:
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand significant information andmodeling techniques appropriate to the information requirements at the professional, managerial and executive levels
- Discuss Design Quality Measures
- Implement Object Oriented Data Models
- Demonstrate Design Algorithms
- Understand and discuss Universal Data Model, Universal SQL and Visual Data Diagram Model
- Know Process Models
- Understand Behavioral Models
- Discuss and Demonstrate Heterogeneous Database Architectural Strategy
- Understand Internet Repository Architectural Strategy
- Implement Workflow Information System Architectural Strategy and MMQL
Grading/CEU award for this course includes assignments.