About this Course:
This course covers the basic concepts of software testing and maintenance. The Testing Maturity Model provides a framework for developing a more mature test process. Testing techniques, test metrics and test plan management concepts are described within this framework.
Who Should Attend:
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain fundamentals of test generation
- Use test adequacy criteria, from the simple to the most powerful, and how these can be used to enhance your tests
- Design combinatorial test scenarios efficiently
- Understand how finite state models can serve as the basis for powerful tests
- Reduce the number of regression tests when in a time crunch
- Apply techniques that are fundamental and applicable in a variety of domains such as GUI testing, OO testing, performance testing, WEB services testing, and others
Grading/CEU award for this course includes assignments, exams, projects, labs and paper.