About this Course:
This course will cover a particular topic in Information Security, varying from semester to semester, in which there is particular student or staff interest.
Who Should Attend:
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe what incident response is and how it came to mean what it does today
- Identify and define key terms and critical concepts
- Describe the role of professionals involved in incident response in an organizational structure
- Explain the need for incident response
- Describe the more common attacks used against organizations and individuals
- Define threat management and its role in incident response
- Explain what an incident management plan is and identify its major components
Grading/CEU award for this course includes assignments, exams, projects, labs and paper.