Illinois Institute of Technology’s Office of Professional Development partners with organizations to develop and deliver professional development programs. Because your company is unique, our subject matter experts will work with you to develop programs that are tailored for your organization to achieve your specific objectives.
IIT’s Office of Professional Development Custom Programs
- Leverage the experience and expertise of IIT faculty and adjuncts
- Are interactive and hands-on initiatives that result in increased organizational effectiveness
- Are held at your location, at any one of IIT’s five campuses, or at a location of your choice
- Provide access to a spectrum of Chicago’s businesses and attractions
Located in the third largest city in the Unites States, IIT’s Main campus in Chicago is immersed in one of the world’s business and cultural capitals, your company and employees can take advantage of all that Chicago has to offer. Chicago has one of the world's largest and most diversified economies, with more than four million employees and generating an annual gross regional product (GRP) of over $500 billion. It is an efficient economic powerhouse that is home to more than 400 major corporate headquarters, including 29 Fortune 500 headquarters. Among the most diverse economies in the nation, Chicago is a key player in every sector from risk management innovation to manufacturing to information technology to health services.
IIT gives participants access to
- Fortune 500 corporate headquarters and leading financial centers
- Unique networking experience with executives from a range of industries and companies
- Industry speakers
- Top restaurants for group meals and networking
- Unlimited entertainment and cultural attractions such as sporting events, Chicago’s theater district, Art Institute of Chicago, Navy Pier, Cloudgate, Grant Park, and many more…
- A range of hotels and sightseeing companies
- Chicago airports and train stations