About this Course:
Construction Engineering and Surveying II? is one of the many 3-hour review sessions designed for engineers who plan to register as a professional engineer and wish to prepare for the examinations required to achieve this status. Licensed engineers who must fulfill registration requirements for continuing education may choose to take any of these individual classes. Your participation in these classes awards Continuing Education Units (CEU) which will be recorded on your IIT transcript.
Online PE-EI Review Sessions: In addition to live in the classroom, ALL PE-EI review sessions are available online. Online sessions provide the convenience of anytime anyplace learning and allow sessions to be viewed multiple times.
The schedule for the Professional Engineering Review indicates when and at which IIT campus locationeach session is presented live. Within 24 � 72 hours after the live presentation, each session is made available on IIT�s Blackboard Learning System and remains available for the duration of the review course. Those interested in enrolling in individual sessions who have missed the live presentation date may still participate in the online session. Each session is made available in this way for a two-week period upon enrollment.
Get information on the entire Professional Engineering/EI-PE Review Course.
Who Should Attend:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will:
- Apply the formulas of earthwork volume
- Apply the formulas of project scheduling: Gantt (bar chart)
- Apply the formulas of project scheduling: CPM
- Apply the formulas of project scheduling: PERT
- Apply the formulas of horizontal and vertical curves
- Apply the formulas of Learn and apply the formulas of surveying (elevations and lay-out survey)
- Learn the different types of contract