About this Course:
Mathematics 3 and Computers is one of the many 3-hour review sessions designed for engineers who plan to register as a professional engineer and wish to prepare for the examinations required to achieve this status. Licensed engineers who must fulfill registration requirements for continuing education may choose to take any of these individual classes. Your participation in these classes awards Continuing Education Units (CEU) which will be recorded on your IIT transcript.
Online PE-EI Review Sessions: In addition to live in the classroom, ALL PE-EI review sessions are available online. Online sessions provide the convenience of anytime anyplace learning and allow sessions to be viewed multiple times.
The schedule for the Professional Engineering Review will indicate when and at which IIT campus location each session will be presented live. Within 24 – 72 hours after the live presentation, each session will be made available on IIT’s Blackboard Learning System and remain available for the duration of the review course. Those interested in enrolling in individual sessions who have missed the live presentation date may still participate in the online session. Each session will be made available in this way for a two-week period.
Get information on the entire Professional Engineering/EI-PE Review Course.
Who Should Attend:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will:
- Learn and apply the formulas of centroid and moment of inertia
- Learn and apply the formulas of differential equation
- Learn and apply the formulas of numerical methods
- Learn and apply the formulas of statistics
- Learn and apply the formulas of engineering probabilityLearn and apply structured programming
- Learn and apply the concept of flow charts in programming
- Learn and apply spread sheets