SPEAK is an opportunity for both international and domestic students, faculty, and staff to get together, share experiences, and learn from one another. The goals of SPEAK are...
- to engage both international and domestic students in conversation.
- to have international and domestic students expand their cultural knowledge.
- to make friends globally.
- to have fun!
Please see below for information:
- When: Wednesdays 12:50pm - 1:40pm starting Sept 4th
- Where: IIT Tower, 6th floor (6C7-1)
- Who: All students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend.
- RSVP is required if you would like to eat lunch with us. RSVP by 1 p.m. on the Tuesday before the meeting. Food will be provided, but please bring something to drink.
Join us: let's chat and have fun!
click HERE to see weekly topics and to rsvp
*NOTE: SPEAK is only available at Mies Campus. SPEAK does not meet during summer.