Social Conversation Group
SPEAK is an opportunity for both international and domestic students, faculty, and staff to get together, share experiences, and learn from one another. The goals of SPEAK are...
- to engage both international and domestic students in conversation.
- to have international and domestic students expand their cultural knowledge.
- to make friends globally.
- to have fun!
Please see below for information:
- When: Wednesdays 12:45pm - 1:40pm
- Where: 6th Floor Tower
- Who: All students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend.
- RSVP is required if you would like to eat lunch with us. Food will be provided, but please bring something to drink.
Join us: let's chat and have fun!
Thank you all for attending and making it a successful program!
If you are a current student or employee and would like to help with planning, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*SPEAK is only available at Mies Campus. SPEAK does not meet during summer.