CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS!
Supply Chain & Manufacturing Job Fair
Hosted by the Industrial Technology & Management Program and Career Management Center at IIT
Wednesday, April 8
1:30 - 4:00 PM
- Event is limited to 45 employers that are interested in hiring students in the Supply Chain and/or Manufacturing industries
- Meet engineering, industrial technology, and business majors who can add value to your organization
- Open exclusively to current IIT students and alumni
- Informal networking event to follow from 4:00 - 5:30 PM
- Registration is $150 per company; a table will be provided
IIT Hermann Hall
Main Campus, Chicago
Who can attend?:
All IIT Students and Alumni interested in:
Employers are seeking candidates for managerial, engineering, and technical positions with backgrounds in industrial production, electro-mechanical technology, manufacturing and precision machine technology, integrated systems, industrial maintenance, and more.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Employers are seeking candidates as managers, analysts, and planners with backgrounds in transportation and logistics, warehousing, distribution, purchasing/procurement, export/import management and more.
No cost to IIT Students and Alumni
$150 per company (2 representatives)
How to register:
IIT Students and Alumni must have a student email address to register. Pre-registration is highly recommended at the above link.