Industrial Technology and Management welcomes all prospective students to meet with an academic adviser to discuss degree programs and individual educational goals. Our office is located at IIT’s historic Main Campus, just four miles south of downtown Chicago, at 3424 S. State Street, Room 4001 in the South Building (the 3424 complex has two buildings, Central and South). This building is identified as “TS” (Tech Park South) in IIT’s building identifier and classroom system. (Campus Map)Virtual Tour
IIT’s Main Campus is easily accessed by automobile, train or bus.
- I-90/94 Dan Ryan Expressway, exit at 31st or 35th Streets and travel east one to two blocks.
- Lake Shore Drive, exit at 31st Street and travel west approximately one mile to State Street.
Visitor parking: There are two visitor lots on campus, located on the northeast corner of State and 35th Streets, and immediately north of the McCormick Tribune Campus Center at State Street and 32nd. A Pay Box system is utilized; the parking fee must be paid in advance (debit and credit cards only) and the ticket stub is placed on the car dashboard. Parking is $2/hour, $5/3 hours, or $12/day. (Campus Parking Map)
- CTA Green Line, Bronzeville-IIT stop (CTA Schedule)
- CTA Red Line, 35th Street-White Sox/U.S. Cellular Field stop (CTA Schedule)
- Metra Commuter Rail, Rock Island Line, 35th Street/Lou Jones stop (Metra Schedule)
- CTA bus line stops at Main Campus: #29-State, #35-35th, #24-Wentworth, #4-Cottage Grove