The largest professional association serving the field of logistics and supply chain, focused on developing, advancing and disseminating knowledge and research in supply chain management. The IIT-CSCMP Chicago Roundtable, established in 2012, is the first CSCMP student chapter started at an Illinois university. Student volunteers serve as Chapter Officers to coordinate on and off-campus activities with INTM faculty and staff support.
- Networking receptions to connect with potential employers
- Participation in CSCMP’s Recruitment Day
- Placement in a CSCMP-sponsored Resume Bank
- Selected students represent INTM as part of a team of other students from different states at CSCMP’s annual global conference for 3,600 professional members, held in different U.S. locations each year.
- High-quality industry publications, conferences and networking events, and professional education opportunities
- Online benefits (to include use of the Resume Network (RNW) System, access to online research material).
INTM sponsors 50 percent ($20) of the first year CSCMP student membership. For a complete list of student benefits, visit www.cscmp.org. Contact Kayla Botica (email@example.com), INTM Administative Assistant, or email the INTM Office to complete an application.
For more information see cscmpchicago.org.