IIT Electric Association Career Fair, October 2014
The Industrial Technology and Management Program (INTM) at IIT encourages professional development for graduate and undergraduate students by promoting opportunities with professional industry associations. Our current offerings include student memberships in local chapters of professional associations, promotions of industry-specific scholarships, and support for IIT’s Interprofessional Student Projects (IPROs).
Active Professional Association Partnerships:
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Association for Operations Management (APICS), Chicago Chapter
- National Electric Contractors Association (NECA)
Additional INTM Industry Professional Resources:
- Materials Handling Management Society Chicagoland Chapter
- Warehousing Education & Research Council (WERC)
- Institute for Supply Management
Current INTM students, see INTM Extracurricular Activities page for descriptions of activities and more professional development resources. Or, contact Angela Jarka, INTM Office Assistantto find out how to get involved in a student association.
To find out how your Association can become an Industry Partner with INTM, contact Herb Shields, INTM Adjunct Professor and Career Development Advisor.