Staff in the INTM office have been busy getting ready for the Fall 2013 semester which startsMonday, August 19. Here is some important information:
- Registration is underway, and some classes are already approaching capacity. Those encountering closed course sections should use the waitlist system to request a seat. This notifies INTM to ask the Registrar to release a spot if/when one becomes available.
- Waitlisted students will receive an email indicating that a space has opened up, and will have only 72 hours to register. Beginning on August 12, that window reduces to just 24 hours.
- New undergraduate and graduate students must contact the INTM office to have their course choices approved and obtain their Alternate PIN for registration. Current graduate students can view their Alternate PIN in the myIIT Portal on the Welcome page under “IIT Personal ID Numbers.”
Applications for Fall admission are being accepted through August 1
- Undergraduate candidates may use IIT’s online admission application for transfer students. View all requirements at http://www.iit.edu/undergrad_admission/apply/transfer/shtml.
- Graduate candidates may use a different the online application.
- Domestic graduate candidates who don’t have time to complete the application for degree-seeking status may apply for non-degree status. Students starting with non-degree status may switch to degree-seeking status prior to the completion of nine credit hours of non-degree study. Click here (admissions.iit.edu/graduate/choose) for a complete explanation of this process and the requirements.
A few other items of note:
We have recently re-worked some of our web pages. Specifically, we've updated Faculty profiles, and enhanced the Resources section of the website. Our goal is to provide the latest information about careers related to industrial technology and management, and share useful information about being a student at IIT.