All students (undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D.) who are eligible to graduate in May 2016 are welcome to participate in the 2015-2016 Illinois Tech Commencement ceremony, which will be held on Saturday, May 14, 2016 on the Mies (Main) Campus. Illinois Tech hosts one unified commencement ceremony per academic year each May. Check your Illinois Tech email address, or forward your Illinois Tech email to a personal email address and visit the Commencement website for updates regarding next steps in attending the ceremony:
- May 2016 Grads: You will receive reminders to your Illinois Tech email address starting in January 2016 asking you to fill out the Ceremony Response Form to attend the May 2015-2016 Commencement ceremony. This form is not the same application you filled out to apply to graduate (see degree conferral directions, due February 1, 2016).
- Graduate Salute: Mark your calendar for Graduate Salute on either Monday, April 25 or Tuesday, April 26, 2016 from noon-7 p.m. in the Hermann Hall Ballroom to get your cap and gown, pick up your guest tickets, and other fun stuff. If you cannot attend Graduate Salute you will be able to pick up your cap and gown and guest tickets on the morning of the ceremony.
- Undergraduate degree conferral questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate degree conferral questions: email@example.com
- Diploma questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disability services questions: email@example.com
- International student questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commencement ceremony questions: email@example.com