Effective organizations need effective leaders. In this highly global competitive society all organizations need to stay competitive to survive. And, there is no better way to do this, but to develop your leadership skills to give you a cutting edge against the competition.
This engaging one-day leadership workshop will help you accomplish this goal. The workshop includes proven strategies and techniques to advance your leadership knowledge and skills. It focuses on further developing the skills in managing people, improving productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
How you will benefit:
- Develop actual “leadership coaching” skills that get results and build true teamwork.
- Learn and adapt your leadership style that promotes trust and achieves increased productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
- Apply your style to the person and situation that empowers people and gets results.
- Achieve greater insights into your leadership style and impact on people and the organization.
- Improve your communication skills in achieving your vision and goals for the organization.
- Learn how to better manage stressful situations and get the most out of people.
Illinois Institute of Technology
201 East Loop Rd
Wheaton, IL 60189
Who can attend?:
This workshop is open to the public.
Dan Tomal, Ph.D.
Questions? Please contact Mary LaFleur at email@example.com or (630) 682-6030