Spring 2018 Course Schedule
IIT's Spring 2018 semester runs from January 8-May 5 (16weeks). Students may add or drop classes for Spring 2018 by January 20 (the add/drop deadline).
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR THE START OF EACH TERM:
- VIEW IIT’S MASTER SCHEDULE to identify all options for Humanities, Social Science, IPROs and all other department listings.
- New students must consult with an academic advisor to discuss course choices and obtain the registration PIN. Continuing students may connect with an advisor via phone or email, however a visit to the INTM office is preferred.
- IPRO project descriptions are posted on the IPRO website.
- Early registration for IPROs and evening Humanities and Social Science courses is recommended.
- VIEW THE ACADEMIC CALENDAR on the Registrar’s website