Summer and Fall 2018 Course Schedules
IIT's Summer 2018 courses are offered in three sessions. Students may add or drop classes for Summer 2018 by May 30 for sessions A and D, and June 8 for session D (the add/drop deadlines). :
- Session A: Monday, May 21 – Saturday, June 30 (6 Weeks)
- Session B: Monday, June 4 – Saturday, July 28 (8 Weeks)
- Session D: Monday, May 21 – Saturday, August 11 (12 Weeks)
IIT's Fall 2018 semester runs from Monday, August 20 – Saturday, December 8 (16 Weeks).
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR THE START OF EACH TERM:
- VIEW IIT’S MASTER SCHEDULE to identify all options for Humanities, Social Science, IPROs and all other department listings.
- New students must consult with an academic advisor to discuss course choices and obtain the registration PIN. Continuing students may connect with an advisor via phone or email, however a visit to the INTM office is preferred.
- IPRO project descriptions are posted on the IPRO website.
- Early registration for IPROs and evening Humanities and Social Science courses is recommended.
- VIEW THE ACADEMIC CALENDAR on the Registrar’s website