Industry and Mentor Support
We invite your support for industry partners, donations and mentors for our projects, prototypes, and a variety of other opportunities for our Smart Tech: Embedded Systems Lab.
We would like to thank National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) for their support of Smart Tech: Embedded Systems Lab, Illinois Tech NECA Student Chapter and Interprofessional Projects (IPRO). In addition to NECA, the following organizations through generous financial, service and other contributions helped make the lab possible:
- Cisco Systems
- Clune Construction Company
- Digital Building Solutions
- ECA, IBEW 134
- Electrical Contractors. Inc.
- Gurtz Electric Co.
- Hubbell Control Solutions
- Hubbell Lighting
- Hubbell Premise Wiring
- IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC.
- Illinois Tech NECA Student Chapter
- Jamerson & Bauwens
- Kelso-Burnett Co.
- Lutron Electronics Company, Inc.
Working with Industry Partners
Our program is backed by a new state of the art Smart Tech Lab.
- Support for 5 person collaborative desk areas
- Advanced Lutron lighting controls for the room.
- Crestron Media Center for broadcast across 5 49-inch monitors
- Localized collaboration utilizing each pods 52-inch LCD screen.
SUPPORT THE LAB
If you are interested in supporting the lab or working with us on projects or research please contact:
Director of the Smart Tech: Embedded Systems Lab Industry Associate Professor of Information Technology and Management